Thursday, September 29, 2011

Why I'm Sad Summer is Over

There is this fantastic beer that I found in the grocery store during July and I've been dying to share it with you. It was a Shiner beer called Ruby Redbird with ginger and grapefruit flavoring but it wasn't overly sweet. When I went back a couple days later to get more, it was gone!!! There was none left, and now all the Oktoberfest beers are out. I like Oktoberfest beers, but Kraut and I really really liked this beer and we haven't had our fill yet. If you happen upon it anywhere you'd better snatch it up before its gone! Shiner makes some of the best seasonal beers I've ever tried; when Christmas time gets close I'm hoping they have Shiner Cheer again. That will at least make up for the fact that I have to wait a year to get more Shiner Ruby Redbird! Be on the lookout:








No comments:

Post a Comment